Friday, May 17, 2013

Day One Again - Sin City

Today was the first day of the west to east leg of the trip. I convinced one of my best college friends to join me for the 12 day trek - woo hoo! Our route spans from LA to NY and will include some very scenic stops and family and friends along the way. Stop number one: Vegas.

Las Vegas is a place I've been to many times. My parents used to take my sister and I along for vacations when we were little. I mainly remember the show at the Excalibur and the men handing out flyers on the strip. I've been with friends and only once briefly since I've been 21. This time, my copilot and I decided to go big for a one night only stay. We danced in Paris, dined in Greece, befriended Canadians, and lost money everywhere. After much to much sinning, I am happy to report that we made it out in two pieces! 

And no, I do not particularly recommend checking in to the Circus Circus.







No comments:

Post a Comment